020 7536 5536


June 25 2015
Architectural Services

If you wish to have work completed that does not fall under permitted development you probably would require a Planning Application. Without getting permission from Local Authority, you might not be able to build your desired proposal; unless you are applying within your permitted development rights which in that case you can start your building once a building notice & your building control drawings have been submitted to your Local Authority.

Write a Reply or Comment