Affluent planning amplifies the grace, keeping this strategy in mind, KPCL Architecture provides standard Planning Application Service, maintaining the hard and fast frameworks, regulated by UK Authority. To establish a design, investors must plan for their desired building structure as without authorization a company cannot wish to start their operation. In brief, the benefits of planning application are:
- smart and user friendly process
- sequel process and guidelines
- affix plans and related scratches
- reduce time and money simultaneously
Planning designation was settled for all pre-existing uses and buildings by the Town and Country Planning Act 1947, which became effective on 1 July 1948. An application for planning permission is required to be made to the local planning authority.
Talking about the several types of planning permission, it largely depends on the local authority but KPCL Architecture focuses on the following consents:
- Householder Planning Consent: Deals with alteration or enlargement of single house namely extensions, conservatories, loft conversions, dormer windows, Garages, car ports and outbuildings.
- Full Planning Consent: Visualises on building works, engineering works and so on other than householder improvements such as works related to a flat, change in the number of dwellings, changes from residential to commercial, others outside the garden of any property.
- Legal Development Certificate: Relates to establishment whether:
- existing use of lands, or improvements regarding operations, or tasks in breach of planning terms, comply with law.
- offered use of buildings or other land, or operations invited under land, enforceable by law.
There are several time limits for Lawful Development Certificate such as:
a.) This is for building, engineering, mining or other operations, except planning permission. this growth becomes unsusceptible from implementation factors four years after the operations are significantly completed.
b.) This is for changes in use of building, single dwelling house. Enforcement actions can no longer exist if the unauthorized use has practiced for 4years.
2. 10years: This is for all other developments. This 10year period is circulated from the date the breach of planning control was placed.
- Prior Notification: Various invitations for developments involving telecommunications, demolition, agriculture or forestry. These are subject to a progression whereby minutiae are alarmed to the local planning authority former to the maturity being placed.
Describing our working strategies, at the very beginning, before undertaking an assignment we weigh up the history and context of the site and its adjacent. We explore about your local planning authority and substantiate what planning applications previous neighbouring properties have proposed, whether it was acknowledged or denied, we still look into it. We also establish where the property is based, if it is under a Preservation Area, a listed building or in a flood risk zone. These features will affect your planning application and additional papers may be required to accompaniment the proposal. However, such impediments will be discussed with clients aptly.
Following from the initial site visit, a site survey and dimension will be conducted to assemble all the existing dimensions and a pictorial survey to chronicle the existing site. Moreover, we practise the preliminary drawings within 7-14 working days ensuring that there are options for the client to consider. We will work with you to make plans that are to your satisfaction and within government legislation (planning and building control). Furthermore, our professionals are able to create according to client’s desire as long as it is feasible for when submitting the planning application. Once everything is finalised and confirmed by the client, the application will be submitted along with the drawings.
Our consultants at KPCL Architecture acquiesce most applications online through the planning portal. However, there are occasions (usually for larger developments) when it may be necessary to organize a written application with bound drawings and documents.
Detailing the requirements for planning application, there are different sorts of documents needed for:
1.) Full planning applications: This contains all existing drawings of the property (floor plans, elevations, sections), all proposed drawings (floor plans, elevations, sections, site plans),detailed Design and Access Statement (if required),heritage statement, flood risk assessment, arboriculture report and so on (we will advise if these are required for your planning applications), site plan and block plan, ordnance survey map, application forms, notification letters, CIL Questions, council fee.
2.) Others: This relates to all existing drawings of the property (floor plans, elevations, sections), all proposed drawings (floor plans, elevation, sections, site plans), site plan and block plan, ordnance survey map, application form, council fee (if required).
**This is to no notify that KPCL Architecture does not assure you that planning application will be granted**
coming to the rest procedures, once planning permission has been granted, the CAD drawings can be remodelled and adjusted to provide building regulation drawings and detailed/technical drawings for building control approval – services which KPCL Architecture can additionally provide.