Steps to follow for planning application: A planning application is one of the significant steps towards the process of developing a new building, extension or conversion works, replacing any form of the existing building or installation works. So, you have to keep in mind that, if the planning application is not approved, you are unable to proceed with the further works. To get a fruitful result from the planning application, you have to follow some instruction which is known as processes of the planning application.
Let’s look at those steps and try to perform those accordingly.
Processes of Planning Application
In the UK, there are lots of companies that are considered experts for planning application procedures. You can look at their services and select the best one from here.
A group of experts has advised following the following steps to get a better result from the planning application:
- Pre-application advice: before making any decision about the planning application, you might look for advice and consultation about how to avail the best planning application, who are the best service providers and which factors help to get an approval of the application.
- Application and Validation: on these steps, all the documents and fees are checked before submitting the application. One can avail of the guidance from the website of the council. Moreover, if any document is missing, you will be asked to submit the document before the processing.
- Consultation and Publicity: consultation letters are sent to the experts to get their certifications, also letters are sent to the neighbors and bodies where applicable to get clearance. In addition, advertisements are placed on local papers and sites when needed.
- Site Visit and Assessment: the site is visited for inspection and assessed with the application in order to comply with planning policies, public representation, and consultation response.
- Recommendation: regarding officers provide recommendations on the application by officers’ reports to the respective person to process the application.
- Decision: senior persons with the delegated power who have considered the Planning Committee provides decision which shows that this team can make decisions without visiting the relevant committee to boost up the process.
Planning application processes are easy to be carried out if it is performed by the expert team. So, you should look for experienced experts to get fruitful results.